Wednesday, August 15, 2007

fyp 始めました!!

pardon the title.. i wanted something fanciful there.. it simply means "fyp began"! yesterday, i finally met up with my fyp tutor.. hai.. i've been delaying this moment for a month or so le.. it's really time that i should meet up with him.. dreadful fyp.. yesterday i intended to pon the whole day.. i was lying on my bed.. nua-ing.. then suddenly remember i sent an email to my tutor on monday and he might reply the email anytime yesterday.. so i jumped out of the bed and went to check my email. PHEW~ luckily i checked.. or rather, sadly i checked... he replied.. saying 5pm.. T.T that goes my self-declared tuesday off.. it was 2pm when i read the email.. that means i have to rush to sch to attend the 330pm lesson to make my day worthwhile..

finally, after a long awaiting (nua-ing), the moment came~ i finally met up with my fyp tutor.. talk talk talk.. knn!!! i cant understand his heavy indian accented english!!! i kept saying "sorry", "pardon?", bcos i cant really catch wat he's saying!!!!!!!!!! added another star to the difficulty of my fyp.. then i thot it would be better if i juz stick to email.. words are easier to read.. =.=" at the end the talk.. he prompted, "maybe you could meet up with me every week.".. with no response from me yet, he turned ard and checked his timetable.. "how abt every wednesday 5pm?" CRAP!!! WEDNESDAY I ONLI HAVE 1 LECT ON THAT DAY! 230pm to 330pm.. it's my semi-official off day!! and he wanna spoil it!!! FINE!! wat can i say.. juz got to know him.. i thot it wont be nice for mi to do any opposition.. so i juz follow on.. but definitely, a few weeks down, i'll change that! no way wednesday!

yup.. so that started off my fyp.. and i gotta start by doing read up first.. pui~ read, take note, try programs.. fyp sux.... yesterday got a friend say i useless, waste money by skipping lectures.. how? it's really that bad ah?

No comments: