Tuesday, August 14, 2007

late night thoughts...

fk suddenly made mi to think more abt my dream japan trip... not abt how to take 1 mth leave thingy.. or rather the financial part of it.. how much do i actually need for this trip? a mth in japan.. with no frens there... with high standard of living... transport + accom + food = BIG LUMP SUM! hmmm.. maybe it's time i do some serious research and planning for this trip... like where and when i wanna go, and what i wanna do..

if it's 1-2 yr after i started working.. say 2 yrs, i'll be freaking 27yrs old.. fk said abt should be saving up for marriage by that time.. *DING DONG* oh god.. i forgot abt that part.. hmmm.. even though i'm single now.. but.. well.. i should do such preparation too right? in case.. emergency.. hmmm.. now i need to plan my finance for the next few yrs too.. lots of planning to do.. a bit sian, but, er.. i'm actually quite excited.. haha.. it's planning of my DREAM! though she wont be with me anymore.. *heart aches a bit* whatever, anyway, this is originally my dream.. oh well.. i'm okay with it..

a couples of fren quite gian with this idea of mine, but they all complain so late... they want it as grad trip.. it's pretty impossible for mi to do that.. no planning done yet.. no preparation of funds done yet.. i would find that quite impossible.. but i dun mind a shorter trip.. like maybe 2 weeks? but still much planning has to be done too..

another thing that suddenly struck mi juz now was that when i stepped into my room, i saw my handphone on my desk.. then i start to realise something.. my handphone.. used to sms a lot with it.. but now.. i actually can spend the whole night without it ard mi.. it's like not onli i've become lonelier, my hp too... am i short of frens or something? am i gaming so much that i'm neglecting a bigger portions of frens? the night is too short for mi to do everything.. but yet, every night is a gaming night for me.. it's time i do take note of my gaming period.. shant let it be the majority of my life.. it's actually pissing off some of my frens, esp the ladies who dun game, and of cos, last time, her..

is my life really that disorganised? am i really slacking that much? am i not thinking details abt my future? all along i have a clear vision of wat i wanna do in the future.. but have i put in much thoughts into it beside wanting wat i want to be? there are much more other areas that i need to consider too.. take my japan DREAM trip as an example.. i juz think wat i want to do.. but i never really think much into how am i going to realise it... hmmm... this should be able to keep mi occupied for time being.. plan plan plan~

it's time to sleep.. fk.. all ur fault.. i was abt to sleep, but this thing is bugging in my head now.. @#$!@#%T!@#

No comments: