Tuesday, August 28, 2007

a meat-less and carbo-less day..

as suggested by my dear personal consultant, i'm undergoing a detox diet... some pple use detox diet as slimming diet though.. but i'm not!! i'm purely detox.. no way i'm gonna survive my everyday with such diet...

my detox diet consists of.. fruits.. and fruits.. and more fruits... woke up @ 1130am today.. went to kitchen to find food.. ah! today is my first day of diet.. so no meat no carbo onli fruits.. open fridge.. damn.. onli oranges! i hate oranges! endure lor... went sch @ 4pm.. finally! i can get myself some food - fruits.. bought a stick of apples (ard 3/4 apple) and a pack of guava (1/2 guava).. ahhhhhh... guava actually tastes good with the sour plum powder wor..

after meeting up with my fyp tutor i went to jp's ntuc to get some fruits.. kns.. dunno how to pick fruits.. so juz anyhow pick 5 apples and 1 guava... today's dinner menu will be apples and guava! again.. boring..... back home, i immediately told my mum to get some fruits for mi tml.. i asked for bananas and pears.. must add variety to my diet mah.. i told her firmly it's to detox, not fasting to slim down!! hai..... think 2-3 days of this will be enough man.. my personal consultant told mi to go for 5 days.. insanity!!!

summary
today's food intake so far - 1 and 3/4 apple, 1/2 guava..

No comments: