Thursday, August 30, 2007

end of my detox~

ahh... *take a deep breath* I'LL SAY AGAIN! I'M NOT UNDERGOING THIS STUPID DIET FOR SLIMMING!! IT'S FOR DETOX!!! okay... today is the end of my detox... breakfast i had 2 bananas... that's for the energy to play badminton in the afternoon... badminton... shag... for the first time, i put in all my energy until my right hand is almost rendered useless... i cant even hold a pencil and write a tick... shagged

first round of badminton session was from 1230pm to 2pm.. then we had a lunch break until 245pm..

that's my lunch, or rather wat's leftover.. rice with omelete and fish soup... i managed to finish the soup.. but the rice and egg.. cmi... i'm really stuffed to my max... think not used to eating REAL food.. stomach need time to adjust.. last time i could easily finish them one!!! but then again.. even i can finish them, i think i'll leave it as lidat that.. that plate has too much rice on it anyway... LESS CARBO!! yesh.. I'M WORKING TOWARDS HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!!!!! *ahem*

anyway.. after lunch, we went back badminton as the weather dun look good.. we played from 245pm to 345pm lidat.. super shagged! basically i have no more strength to swim............. but we did still went to the swimming pool to relac one corner... i think i did onli 6 laps.. =p now i'm still thinking wat to eat for my dinner.. hmmm.. cant A dun seem to have any good food.. sux...

anyway... my God has spoken again today.. but content has to be censored heavily.. after censorship, i found out there isnt anything left to say.. so... no post on that! and sadly... that white bikini mei mei (wbmm) never come swimming today... this wbmm has been spotted swimming for the past 2 thursday... sadded, she isn't ard today.. DAMN THE WEATHER!!

No comments: