Monday, August 20, 2007

my poor right arm..

juz finished playing badminton with uni frens.. jh kan fit! piak piak piak all the way, still got strength to piak even more.. my right arm alreadi giving way liao.. fit.. *salute* i'm really buay gan... sian.. now i even have problem operating my mouse.. wonder how long will it take mi to regain my stamina of the older days.. sucks.. i'm really slacking too much physically... but after exercising, i do really feel good lah.. thanks to endorphin!! *yawnz* really find lessons after exercising is hard to keep myself awake.. think tonight got problem doing my every night routine liao.. DotA... =~(

my stupid weighing machine no more batt, i think.. kns.. juz bought it on friday and yesterday morning when i wanna take my weight, nothing came onto the LED.. kns kns kns kns kns... so much for carrefour products.. kns kns kns kns kns kns kns..

i really think having a better figure is a necessity to have better first impression on ladies.. had a normal chat with jh.. he made a comment saying cannot find friends ard mi.. bcos alreadi friends for so long le, weird to develop into r/s.. true enough.. if got chance to develop, would alreadi have been together liao right? hahahaha.. therefore.. conclusion.. i need to know more gals.. Dear friends! Intro mi female friends, okay? thanks in advance!!

jh has lots of theories.. dunno where he formed or heard them one.. dunno the reliability oso.. hmmm... comments, anyone?

No comments: